All for graduation, graduation for all.
To ensure that all students engage in opportunities and experiences through collaboration that will provide the rigor, individual support, interventions, and assessments that are the hallmarks of a successful school. We will do this by working with students and parents to provide high quality academic and co-curricular instruction that ensure quality and academic excellence. This will be evidenced by meeting and exceeding agreed-upon standards of academic success allowing for post-secondary options including, but not limited to, college and the workforce.
- Education is a lifelong process that promotes growth and carries with it a responsibility to be a productive citizen in a democratic society.
- Education will be changing and adapting, ever keeping up with the changes in society and the world.
- Learning will be risk-free, both emotionally and physically, in a positive climate.
- Everyone can learn and deserves equal opportunities to do so. Individual learning styles and needs must be taken into consideration.
- Education is a collaborative effort involving school, community, parents, and students.
- Education will provide the student a broader perspective than is available in his/her community.
- Education will actively promote the expectation of the twenty-first-century society and employers requiring employees and citizens to demonstrate character traits such as responsibility, dependability, initiative, and self-discipline.